SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S PREMIER SOCIAL SHOOTING CLUB
Sun, Jun 25|
Prado Olympic Shooting Park
Intermediate Pistol Class: Improve Your CCW Holster Draw
Taught by renowned firearms instructors James Edwards and Rojelio Gonzalez
Time & Location
Jun 25, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Prado Olympic Shooting Park, 17501 Pomona Rincon Rd, Chino, CA 91708, USA
What to Expect
Intermediate Pistol Class - Jump start your CCW holster presentation skills
Instructors: James Edwards and Rojelio Gonzalez
- Draw stroke (open carry)
- Draw stroke (from concealment)
- Reloading: speed reload/tactical reloads
- Rapid fire pairs
- Clearing stoppages (Type 1,2,3)
- One-handed shooting (dominant hand only/support hand only)
- Moving to cover (high barricade) engaging left side and right side
- Encroaching target "getting off the X."
***Note: Successful completion of this class fulfills the prerequisite for attending the SEAL Advanced CCW Holster class scheduled for July 9, 2023. Also, this intermediate pistol class is a wonderful, stand-alone, enhanced pistol training class, even for those NOT planning to take the SEAL Advanced CCW Holster class.
You want to increase your skills? Then take this class.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT YOU MUST BRING:
- A BELT CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING YOUR HOLSTER
- HOLSTER SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR FIREARM
- MAGAZINE HOLDER CAPABLE OF CARRYING TWO TO THREE MAGAZINES
- A MINIMUM OF 300 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION FOR YOUR FIREARM
- AT LEAST THREE MAGAZINES FOR YOUR FIREARM (MORE IS BETTER)
- LUNCH, SNACKS AND WATER
This will be a 300-round course of fire. Be sure to bring 300 rounds at a minimum.
Intermediate Pistol Class
+$2.50 service fee
Intermediate Pistol Class focused on Holster Draw with renowned instructor TJ Johnston.
+$2.50 service fee0