SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S PREMIER SOCIAL SHOOTING CLUB
Sun, Jun 11|
West End Gun Club
West End Gun Club - Free Outdoor Shoot
Join us for a FREE shooting event and have some real shooting fun.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM PDT
West End Gun Club, 2200 Meyers Canyon Rd, San Bernardino, CA 92407, USA
What to Expect
Bullets & Bagels returns to West End Gun Club, our outdoor home for some shooting fun. This is a great opportunity to hang out, try different firearms, mingle and simply enjoy shooting in a beautiful setting... and it's FREE. Where else would you find such a vast selection and assortment of steel targets? The volunteers at Bullets & Bagels are happy to schlep these out for your shooting pleasure.
The outdoor experiences are super fun, and more challenging than indoors too because you get to move your "tuchas", while supervised on a dynamic range.
Our officers will bring out a large selection of unique firearms for you to try out on the shooting lines as well. In the past, we've had everything from belt-feds, a gatling gun, and many rare, unique, and off-roster firearms for your shooting enjoyment. All we ask of you is to please replace any ammunition you shoot while trying these unique firearms.
We supply shade tents and tables on the firing line, range safety officers and "on demand pointers" from certified NRA firearms instructors, full trauma kit and AED onsite, and the remarkable assortment of steel targets mentioned above.
Shooters need to provide:
1. Eyes & ears protection (preferably electronic ear muffs)
2. Ammo ... lots of it (one can never have too much ammo)
3. Personal firearms
4. Lunch & snacks
5. Water or other non-alcoholic beverages
6. Sun protection (hat/cap, scarf/bandanna, lotion and long-sleeves)
7. Wind protection (scarf/bandanna)
8. Firearm holster if one wants to partake in supervised dynamic/move & shoot experience
9. Personal shade tents, folding chairs, folding tables, and/or other misc. personal items.
10. Please bring a personal shovel for fire abatement, if you have one....of course. WEGC requests all shooters to provide a shovel.
Note: This is a "Members Only" event.
Please remember to RSVP.
32 Shooters Maximum.
Note: Access to West End Gun Club (WEGC) is via an unpaved road. Standard height vehicles will be just fine. 4-wheel drive vehicles are NOT required. Low-riding cars, such as sports cars and sports sedans, however, are NOT recommended. Please leave your Ferrari at home.
Note: Exit 15 Freeway at Sierra Exit, north of the 210. Go West (Left) under 15 Freeway on Sierra Avenue -- Past Klatch Coffee Shop -- to the (Right side/North )dirt road turnoff to West End Gun Club, near white WEGC club sign.