Outdoor Shooting Extravaganza
Bullets & Bagels host all-day outdoor events only twice per year. These are not to be missed! You get to shoot to your heart's content. Rapid fire, shoot pistols, rifles, and shot guns. And when you're ready for a break, join us under the B&B food tent for some rest, noshing, and great conversation with other friendly participants.
For those of you who want to practice your dynamic shooting drills, we'll have a second range bay where you will move and shoot through an obstacle course. This will definitely push your skills. NRA instructors will be onsite to monitor for safety, and to help you improve.
Don't miss out! Sign up and bring your friends!
See you on the range!
- Range facility
- Firearms rental
- Eyes and ear protection
- Kosher-Style food and drinks
- Raffle prizes
- Move and shoot on-target experience [holster allowed]
- Steel targets
Directions to Shooting Range - Click here.
- These are detailed instructions on how to get to West End Gun Club's Shooting Range.
- On that page, scroll down until you get to the title labeled "Directions to the SHOOTING RANGE".
- The range is located at Devore/Lytle Creek in Meyer Canyon.
- Do Not drive a low clearance vehicle. Only SUV, Pick-up or other truck, 4x4 or high clearance vehicle.
- FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS and you'll get there no problem.
San Bernardino, CA
|Shooting Participant||$ 59.00|
|Food & Beverage Only||$ 23.00|